From making soybean pudding for health. I’d like to try making germinated brown rice pudding sometime. Add boiled fresh milk and sprouted brown rice. Add salt and sugar. And Add raisins to add sweet flavor. Served warm is also delicious.
In the morning, afternoon, and evening. you can also get a menu of sprouted brown rice to eat deliciously for your health.UFABET
Ingredients for Germinated Brown Rice Raisin Pudding
- 100 grams of germinated brown rice
- 50 grams of California raisins
- 2+1/2 cups fresh milk
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Warm water for soaking germinated brown rice
How to make germinated brown rice raisin pudding?
1. Soak germinated brown rice in warm water for about 3 hours or until the rice is soft. Pour into a sieve and set aside to drain.
2. Boil fresh milk when hot. Add germinated brown rice, stir well, continue to boil over low heat until germinated brown rice is soft and tender.
3. Season with salt and sugar. Add the California raisins, stir to combine, and let stand for a few minutes until the milk begins to soften. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and scoop into a container. Refrigerate before serving.